“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for more info.”
Nathan Clark, the founder of Clarks shoe company, designed two iconic shoe brands that have appealed to the tastes of a significant number of men throughout history. The inspiration to start the boots company was drawn from the ankle boots that were worn in Burma by desert fighters during the Second World War.
The Clarks was founded in 1825 and has grown to become a remarkable company in the footwear industry. Bushacre and desert boots are two of their most popular brands, and selecting one brand over the other can be a daunting task. However, this article will expound in detail the Bushacre vs Desert boot comparison to help you decide which boot to settle for with ease.
Similarities Between Bushacre and Desert Boots
- Both are Elegant Designs
You can never go wrong while wearing a Bushacre or Desert boot. The boots are designed with excellent silhouettes and attractive upper suede appearances that make them the best choice. Additionally, their elegant appearances make them suitable for most casual and official wears. The shoes can be worn with jeans on casual days or with formal wear on work days.
- Both Designs Can Be Water-Proofed
The upper parts of the Bushacre and Desert boots are made of either suede or rubber. Suede and rubber are not waterproof and can be adversely affected during wet weather conditions. However, with proper treatment of the boots, they can be waterproofed to become classy and fashionable shoes even during winter and rainy seasons.
- Both Designs are Comfortable to Walk In
The Bushacre and Desert boots are designed with exceptional inner linings that absorb external shocks and maintain your feet in a comfortable state. On top of the comfortable linings, the shoes are designed with smooth insoles that help cushion impact while walking in them.
- Both Are Available In Many Sizes
Both the Bushacre and Desert boots are available in a wider spectrum of sizes. The sizes are suitable for young, middle-aged, and older men. Some of the available sizes are: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14,15, 40 M EU, 42 M EU, and 42.5 M EU. All these sizes are classic and fashionable and comfortably meet your footwear needs.
- Both Designs Are Durable
Besides offering great designs that help boost your confidence, Clarks has designed strong boots that give you value for your money. The boots are durable, strong, and long-lasting. The Desert boots, for example, have crepe soles which are known for their strong tractions and long lives. Moreover, the shoes are stitched well and can be comfortably worn in any environment.
Differences Between Bushacre and Desert Boots
- Design Material– Bushacre boots are made with a synthetic lining while the Desert boots are made with a rubber lining.
- Nature of Soles– The Desert boots are designed with crepe soles while the Bushacre shoes are designed with outer rubber soles.
- Nature of Insole Designs– Desert boots are designed with sturdy insoles that can absorb more mechanical shock and impact than the Bushacre boots.
- Color of Outer Appearance– The leather material of original Desert boots is shinier and darker than that of Bushacre boots.
- Color of Shoelace Eyelets– The eyelets of the Bushacre boots are painted while those of the original Desert boots are not.
- Price Differences– The original Desert boots are more expensive than Bushacre boots.
In conclusion, it is apparent that the Bushacre vs Desert boot comparison is complementary other than rivalry. Appreciating the similarities and differences between the two elegant brands is critical in ensuring that you purchase the right boot that will meet your personal preferences.